Saturday, September 17, 2005

feeling this...


Posted by Picasa

















lisa and the little glumpang dog

dearest the beautiful one, lisa polak.
hei girl
just want to say hello to you
i miss the way you hold my hand
hug and cuddle me..
not only as a friend
not just as bestfriend
you made me comfortable
really as my sister...
Thanks sweetheart...thanks



Posted by Picasa












ed the clown

For the funniest also the coolest man, Ed murfitt.
haha.. I miss the way you look deeply into my eyes
and hug me tight
it was feel like all rejoice come again
among the cruel troubles
although i always confuse with what u r talking about hehehe
you make me calm down
and feel so proud be your sister...



Posted by Picasa

















sam and the poor egg

And Sam Clark...
the one in his silence and his calm smile
enough to make me believe
im not just a big tantor
but a gorilla princess
hehehehe
actually i hate the time i far from him
need him beside...always...



sam lisa wanda ed

this is my new family...
i appreciate for this
i really have big family now...
and i love them all...




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    if wanda were a tantor, then she would be a small cute one! can a gorilla princess grow wings? there are many air miles between indonesia and UK. i hope to meet you in jakarta some day.

    keep smiling,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    nice family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Ed is the love of my life, you are so lucky to still have him in yours, I miss him every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous 1 - thank you ^_^

    anonymous 2 - Wew, interesting! you know Ed also ^_^

    ReplyDelete