Wednesday, November 16, 2005

new book and old friend!

midnight: i was reading my new book when niken sent me message

"tadi gw naek motor pp grogol depok ama angga. mati! badan gw remuk2! hahahaha tapi tetep gila! how are you today hun?!"

hem??? angga died? wait? she laughed. i must be wrong... hem... okay... he was not! hahahaha the news was so funny! I answered her message

"hahahahaha gw kira angga mati... salah baca sms saking buru2 gw bacanya... untunglah kalian berdua selamet (paling engga itulah yang pengen gw tulis di situ, tapi kayaknya di sms ga sebanyak itu =P). Gw lagi baru beli buku aneh yang gw yakin lu ga bakal suka (kalo lo suka bisa gawat dunia hhehehehehe)... tapi mungkin gw mulai suka buku ini..." i replied

"hum buku aneh untuk orang aneh kayak elo! gw mau tidur dulu ya ngantuk nih!" ups she replied it!

She teased me, hemm tough she hadnt know what is the tittle of my new book! Good she decided for sleeping before destroyed my fun with my new book!

there is something between this new book and her, every words there made me imagine hows she will tear every pieces and burn it before she will throw them all to the sea... am i too exaggerate? hemm may be not =)

even they have totally different way to face life, i respect both of their character!
I like my new book and I still here with her..my old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment