Friday, April 30, 2010

middle of the night

To my brown curly hair brother
saw you first and last
when i was so small
You had smiley face
funniest face in the world
happiness is us right?
do you agree?
wish can see your smiley face
once again at the rest of my life

To my sudden christmas brother
you are the one that young and bald
fill my heart and soul last and forever
God shows His power on you
your voice, brain dan character
you are such a lucky boy 
with great pleasure life
you accompany my rocky life
you put and flush the mess
at a moment
even tall, you are little one for me

To my black image brother
even i know you are not black
i do want to see you
give me your hand again please
don't let mine go
grateful to see you
thank you for remembering me
that a lot of things i need to do

To my precious prue brother
i want to hear your voice
voice that never blame at me
i have your promise
you will die with your super wise smile
that would heal all the wounds
keep shiny my living role model

To my sunny knight ever
will you here,
after this all weird stories?

i have the cup
and you have the coffee

can we sit and share more?

No comments:

Post a Comment