Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy July 2008

I was in busy days of this month...

with pasukan NYEKER

with Komunitas Wayang Universitas Indonesia

with Jababeka for book launched (Reinventing Indonesia)

with family

with Pangestu

with my bestfriend

and with myself

I went to many places in Jakarta that i had never been to before...

from KESRA office building for meeting

then to Kintamani Condominium at South Jakarta

RISTEK office Building for book launched

La Piazza Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta

and I went to some places I like...

To Bude Nani's house to see Najla and Cyra

to Shadow Puppet Museum at Jakarta Kota

to Germany Embassy

and i was travelling by train, bus, very cheap taxi and by my friend car



All of these experience was great!


Matur Nuwun Sang Guru...


Thank God for Blessing me a Terrific Life

No comments:

Post a Comment