Thursday, April 29, 2010

black image

wednesday morning story

the black image of him still stays here
the unknown big blood brother
the one that i would never know

the moments were
i said that i love him
he said that he will finnish his study
then back to me, to Indonesia
he wanted to teach me how to play golf
and after he held my hand
said that he did not want to 
separate anymore from me, his siter.



morning dew

my sweetheart from my waking life phoned me


I told him what was my dream
then as the story ended


I cried
cried
cried
cried
...




...
my chest such hurt
big black hole

i was mess yesterday...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I know.....maybe I'm not....
    Promise me to trust your heart rather your mind.

    C'est la vie, ma chere.....

    Je t'aime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think do you know?
    tell me..


    I promise myself I trust my heart, dear sist

    I trust how i am in love with my unknown borther since i wake to this wonderful life

    I trust also i am in love with my waking life, totally


    i love you tough

    ReplyDelete