Thursday, April 29, 2010

dragon and remember me

two days sit by myself on that noon show

first day i watched "how to train your dragon"
it was fun and educate
hiccup little guy and toothless  dragon
showed me how things work
by hard work and trust

how the old vikings finally proud his son
was also very good example for some parents

how the little vikings friends futurely become one
was also amazed me

the end of the story was they informed us
that dragon can be a pet, a good friend pet



the second movie was "remember me"

i dont want to review this movie

i dont want to say this one is bad
nor this movie jerk

even I do rate this movie 4 out of 10
as I rate My Name is Khan for 7 out of 10
and 3 Idiots for 9.5 out of 10.

but after all, not about the rate
it is exactly about my heart

this movie touch me so much..
especially the point of
how tyler treated his little sister, caroline

enough..

some scenes made me
cry out of loud...








was @ margo platinum screen depok

2 comments:

  1. waks nonton sendirian di margo ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha iyaaaa

    abis yang biasanya nemenin lagi kerja hihihihihi ^_^

    nonton sendirian asik juga loh! kalo nangis ga malu!

    ReplyDelete